- Pledge: 5.000 ADA
- Margin: 3%
- Pool – ID:
- 100% green energy, from website host to power supply for the pool
- Server Specs:
- Intel NUC Kit
- Processor: Core i5 Family
- RAM: 32 GB DDR4
- Storage: 500 GB NVMe SSD (upgradable to 2 TB)
- Pledge increased to 5000 ADAWe are here to stay and stake together with you.
- Additional rewards for delegatesFirst time published on reddit.
- Main memory upgradeA short maintenance was applied to upgrade the server to 32 GB of RAM. At the moment of writing the pool main memory peaked maximum at 4 GB RAM.
About this pool
ADAholycs is a homebrewed Cardano pool with environmentally friendly and reliable hardware.
We are Johann and Simon, two physicists from Germany operating this block-producing Cardano Stakepool. We have collected a lot of experience in developing successful, mathematically well established projects in science. Likewise we will make this project as reliable as possible with our passion for Cardano.
The pool itself is 100% automated and 24/7 online. Every maintenance update is done on the Testnet first and verified to produce blocks. Our current setup is verified to be block-producing on the Testnet as well. We do not rely on scripts from third parties and make sure to keep complete control over the pool. All vulnerable keys and files are stored in a cold air-gapped environment.
To delegate go to your wallet, click on delegate and choose our pool [AHOLY] to support decentralization!
Delegating to our pool allows you to profit whenever our pool validates/produces blocks.
Even if delegated you will keep all your ADA keys! To start the delegation you only need to pay a one-time deposit of 2 ADA to the Cardano network and some transaction fees. You will receive your 2 ADA back once you stop the delegation. For more information check out this link.
Margin and Rewards
Delegating to our pool does not cost you more than mentioned in the Delegate-section.
The more ADA are delegated to our pool the more frequently our pool will validate/produce blocks. Each block is worth 1000 ADA rewards. We take the minimum amount of 340 ADA plus a margin of 3 % of the remaining 660 ADA from the rewards. The rest is distributed among all delegate/stake holders. These are absolute numbers.
In relative numbers: if you stake/delegate 100 000 ADA to our pool and you earn an ROS of 5 % (5000 ADA) a year, we will get 3 % margin of that (150 ADA).
- Second relay operated by Simon
- Passive node on a data center to run as a block producing node in the event of any kind of catastrophe
- Gradual increase of pledge